sábado, 25 de fevereiro de 2017

Clixsense

This is the BEST PTC site you can find!! No need to invest nothing, just open a free account!
This is not like the rest of PTC sites... Here you are paid for watching Ads, make Offers, make Surveys, make Tasks, Clixgrid, Daily Checklist Bonus, etc.
The biggest pays came from Tasks!! But how it works? Let me explain:
This may be a little frustrating at the beginning, but give it some time and you´ll get it. Tasks are from level 1 to 3. When you start you are level 0, so you´ll have to wait for level 0 tasks to achieve your level 1. After that you have tasks everyday. Now it depends only from your time. It may take some time to get level 1, but check it daily. I got my level 1 badge after 7 days.
You can upgrade for premium with just $17 a year, but you don´t need to. Also you can get referrals and earn commissions.
Paying since 2007 with more than 7 million users!!

P.S.: I´ve seen many users quitting here in the first weeks or even days... that´s a mistake. This is the #1 PTC and you can even make a nice $150 in one week (no joke). But you need to work on tasks and it may take some time to get level 1. I recommend you to be patient and persistent. Once you got it you´ll see! Any doubt, contact me.

It pays? Well, here is a proof of my first month!



You can register here: CLIXSENSE